Carrier continues to fly to over 100 cities
Emirates has suspended flights from Dubai to over 35 destinations in response to the latest Covid-19 developments.
Countries around the world have imposed travel and immigration restrictions to curb the rapid outbreak of Covid-19.
Dubai-based carrier Emirates has suspended flights from the emirate to over 35 destinations in response to the latest developments, but it continues to fly to more than 100 cities.
Here’s where you can and can’t fly to from Dubai on Emirates:
So far the airline has suspended flights to the following destinations:
- Algiers: From 18 March – 31 March
- Cairo: From 19 March – 31 March
- Casablanca: From 16 March – 31 March
- Khartoum: From 18 March- 30 March
- Tunis: From 18 March- 20 May
- Fort Lauderdale: From 13 March – 30 April
- Mexico City (via Barcelona): From 20 March – 30 April
- New York JFK – Milan: From 11 March – 30 April
- New York EWR – Athens: From 13 March – 12 April
- Peshawar: From 15 March to 31 March, flights to/from Peshawar will be rerouted through Islamabad. Affected customers will need to make their own way to rerouted airports and will receive an email with their rebooking details.
- Sialkot: From 15 March to 31 March, flights to/from Sialkot will be re-routed through Lahore. Affected customers will need to make their own way to rerouted airports and will receive an email with their rebooking details.
- Barcelona: From 20 March – 30 April
- Bologna: From 13 March – 30 April
- Istanbul (IST): From 17 March – 31 March
- Istanbul (SAW): From 17 March – 31 March
- Larnaca: From 17 March – 30 April
- Madrid: From 18 March – 30 April
- Malta (via Larnaca): From 17 March – 30 April
- Milan: From 13 March – 30 April
- Porto: From 17 March – 31 March
- Rome: From 14 March – 30 April
- Venice: From 12 March – 30 April
- Warsaw: From 15 March – 30 April
- Bangkok- Hong Kong: From 9 March – 30 April
- Guangzhou: From 05 February – 30 April
- Shanghai: From 05 February -30 April
- Taipei: From 16 March – 30 April
- Gulf, Middle East:
- Amman: From 17 March – 31 March
- Baghdad: From 17 March – 31 March
- Basra: From 17 March – 31 March
- Beirut: From 17 March – 31 March
- Dammam: From 09 March until further notice
- Jeddah: From 09 March until further notice
- Kuwait City: From 14 March – 31 March
- Medina: From 09 March until further notice
- Riyadh: From 09 March – 31 March
- Tehran: From 26 February until further notice
Here’s where you can still fly to via Emirates from Dubai:
Abidjan, Abuja, Accra, Addis Ababa, Adelaide, Ahmedabad, Amsterdam, Auckland, Bahrain, Bali, Beijing, Bengaluru (Bangalore), Birmingham, Boston, Brisbane, Brussels, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Cebu, Chennai, Chicago, Christchurch, Clark, Colombo, Conakry, Copenhagen, Dakar, Dallas, Dar Es Salaam, Delhi, Dhaka, Dublin, Durban, Düsseldorf Edinburgh, Entebbe, Frankfurt, Geneva, Glasgow, Hamburg, Hanoi, Harare, Ho Chi Minh City, Houston, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Kabul, Karachi, Kochi (Cochin), Kolkata, Kuala Lumpur, Lagos, Lahore, Lisbon, London, Los Angeles, Luanda, Lusaka, Lyon, Malé, Manchester, Manila, Mauritius, Melbourne, Moscow, Mumbai, Munich, Muscat, Nairobi, New York, Newcastle, Nice, Orlando, Osaka, Oslo, Paris, Perth, Phnom Penh, Phuket, Prague, Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco, Santiago, São Paulo, Seattle, Seoul, Seychelles, Singapore, St Petersburg, Stockholm, Sydney, Thiruvananthapuram, Tokyo, Toronto, Vienna, Washington, Yangon, Zagreb, Zürich.
To check travel updates on Emirates click here www.emirates.com/ae/english/help/travel-updates/#3515
Source: Read Full Article