Revealed: Airbnb’s most-liked homes on Instagram in 2021, from a cabin with jaw-dropping views in Utah to a delightful 18th-century French farmhouse
- The top-ranked abode – in Utah – garnered over 60,000 likes, with Instagrammers bowled over by the views
- Other U.S Airbnbs on the list include a former home of two Georgia governors and a stunning Vermont cabin
- Scroll down for the full list, presented here in reverse order. Which gets YOUR thumbs up?
If picture-perfect rentals are your go-to holiday destinations, then pay close attention.
Airbnb has revealed the 10 most-liked properties on its Instagram page in 2021 – and they range from extremely eye-catching to extremely jaw-dropping.
The top-ranked abode – in Utah – garnered over 60,000 likes, with users of the photo-sharing site bowled over by the breathtaking mountainous views it affords lucky guests.
Other U.S Airbnbs on the list include a former home of two Georgia governors, a stunning A-frame cabin in Vermont and a North Carolina treehouse described by the host as ‘radical off-grid therapy’.
The ranking also includes a delightful French farmhouse and an impressive houseboat in Serbia.
Scroll down for the full list, presented here in reverse order, so the further you scroll, the more liked the property…
10. HISTORIC GUESTHOUSE AND GARDENS (MARIETTA, GEORGIA, UNITED STATES): A ‘unique property’, formerly the home of two Georgia governors, that is ‘overflowing with rich history’. Likes – 27,077
Share this article
9. HERMOSA CABANA (MINERAL DEL CHICO, HIDALGO, MEXICO): This double-height cabin is surrounded by trees and close to the mountain villages of Mineral del Chico and Mineral del Monte. Likes – 27,096
8. MAISON LAFLEUR (LE VIGNAU, FRANCE): Surrounded by century-old oaks, this traditional wood-frame farmhouse dates back to the 18th century, but a recent renovation has added modern comforts such as a heated pool. Likes – 27,565
7. MARINER BOATHOUSE (BELGRADE, SERBIA): Seventh on the list is this ‘stunning’ boathouse, docked at the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers in Belgrade. Likes – 28,651
6. VILLA AMALFI (TULUM, MEXICO): Airbnb describes this property as a ‘gorgeous modern villa’ that’s ‘characterised by clean lines, open spaces and huge windows’, giving ‘the feeling of indoor-outdoor living’. Likes – 31,020
5. THE WOODLANDS HOUSE (SANDY, OREGON, UNITED STATES): The Woodlands House sits on five acres of old-growth private forest and offers two outdoor decks ‘surrounded by towering pine trees’. Likes – 31,388
4. THE KINGDOM A-FRAME (BURKE, VERMONT, UNITED STATES): Built in 1968, this ‘picturesque’ A-Frame is located minutes away from the recreational Kingdom Trails, Burke Mountain and Lake Willoughby. Likes – 34,691
3. CROW’S NEST (MONTE RIO, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES): Located high in the redwoods of Monte Rio, the Crow’s Nest provides a bird’s-eye view of the old-growth forest surrounding the property. Likes – 35,957
2. RAVEN ROCK TREEHOUSE (FLETCHER, NORTH CAROLINA, UNITED STATES): Described by the host as ‘radical off-grid therapy’, Raven Rock Treehouse is nestled in the trees near Raven Rock Cabin in a 40-acre wilderness wildlife preserve. Likes – 39,566
1. ZION ECOCABIN (HILDALE, UTAH, UNITED STATES): The most-liked photo on Airbnb’s Instagram profile in 2021 shows the Zion Ecocabin in Utah and the jaw-dropping view from it – a ‘breathtaking panorama’, in Airbnb’s words, of the Zion Mountains. Likes – 61,051
Source: Read Full Article